`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Which one would you keep and why?

Which one would you keep and why?
I decide that I am only going to keep one of these LeBron JSY RC's and I am having a hard time deciding. They are both MINT and would grade at least a BGS 9. Probably BGS 9.5.

So I guess I wanted people's opinions as to which card they would keep. Now don't tell me to keep a certain one because you want the other one. That doesn't quite help me out. I'll let you know which one I am keeping in a few days after getting input from you guys.

[Image: IMG_1576_zpsac67d0de.jpg]
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

RE: Which one would you keep and why?
Personally I like the design on the one on the right. Plus the full body shot and looking casual with two basketballs is cool.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

i agree with the person above. the card on the right.
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

I agree...I like the one on the right...and I'd be willing to trade for either. I have actually accumulated over 500 Lebrons in the last 6 weeks. I'd be willing to trade LBJs for LBJ. I do have a couple of jersey cards now too. Many, many rookies now!

I also believe the one on the right looks better. Are either numbered? If the one on the left is numbered, or numbered lower than the other one, then I might keep it instead. Otherwise just go with aesthetics!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(12-20-2012, 11:41 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I also believe the one on the right looks better. Are either numbered? If the one on the left is numbered, or numbered lower than the other one, then I might keep it instead. Otherwise just go with aesthetics!
Neither one is numbered, they have the same BV and are in the same condition. Maybe I will send both in to be graded and keep the one that comes back with the best grade???
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

The one of the right for sure - better full image, the other pic looks like he is posing for his portrait or something
Collecting Clarence Weatherspoon