`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Maildays and LCS visit!!!

Maildays and LCS visit!!!
These are a combination of some maildays and a recent visit to a card shop.

[Image: scan2_zps580e011c.jpg]

My first ring card, Topps Hope, Cut signature and letter auto!!!! They were veeeery cheap!!!

[Image: scan3_zpsb0a1e406.jpg]

These are my first ever desert shield cards they were so cheap I picked up two of them lol. This is also my first Circa Rave card, they are sweet!

[Image: scan4_zpsb434d085.jpg]

Ill get some more up later
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

RE: Maildays and LCS visit!!!
(12-20-2012, 07:14 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: These are a combination of some maildays and a recent visit to a card shop.
These are my first ever desert shield cards they were so cheap I picked up two of them lol. This is also my first Circa Rave card, they are sweet!
Just be careful buying ungraded Desert Shield cards. They are known to be counterfeited.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Nice ring cards. Congrats.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

(12-20-2012, 08:24 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Just be careful buying ungraded Desert Shield cards. They are known to be counterfeited.
Yeah I know they are counterfeited a lot!!! Thanks for the heads up!!! I kinda learned to identify them very well, thats why I bought these two.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(12-20-2012, 08:33 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Yeah I know they are counterfeited a lot!!! Thanks for the heads up!!! I kinda learned to identify them very well, thats why I bought these two.
Oh, Ok. Very good then.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

You did pretty well!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!