`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New to Beckett
12-20-2012, 02:39 PM
New to Beckett
I just got my Nascar collection posted and made public. I have a lot of cards 1995 and older. Some are factory bx sets never been opened. If you see something of interest will sale or trade. Also pre 1995 diecast.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2012, 03:03 PM
RE: New to Beckett
Welcome
12-22-2012, 08:20 AM
Welcome to the board.

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]
12-22-2012, 08:36 AM
Welcome, who/what do you collect?

Jerry

Collect: Don Mattingly & Thurman Munson (Baseball) Roger Staubach (Football) Mike Bossy (Hockey) Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, & Danica Patrick (Racing) Brian Stann, Miesha Tate, Ryan Bader, Gina Carano, Jason Miller, & Tim Kennedy (MMA) Bjorn Borg (Tennis) The Undertaker (Wrestling)
12-22-2012, 11:48 AM
(12-22-2012 08:36 AM)Echo7Bravo Wrote:  Welcome, who/what do you collect?

Jerry

I have been away from collecting for a while but I have a lot of racing I have listed from 1988 MAXX to 1996 Action packe cars and some of the same in diecast. Jeff Gordon and Bill Elliot were my main ones.
12-22-2012, 12:04 PM
Once I finish up with a trade that I am doing I will get in touch with you about trading.

Jerry

Collect: Don Mattingly & Thurman Munson (Baseball) Roger Staubach (Football) Mike Bossy (Hockey) Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, & Danica Patrick (Racing) Brian Stann, Miesha Tate, Ryan Bader, Gina Carano, Jason Miller, & Tim Kennedy (MMA) Bjorn Borg (Tennis) The Undertaker (Wrestling)