`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fav Insert/Parallel, etc...

RE: Fav Insert/Parallel, etc...
(12-20-2012, 04:37 PM)zeprock Wrote: Some of my favorites.
That Mattingly Topps batting leader is classic. What year is that one from?
(12-20-2012, 01:57 PM)thisisradioclash Wrote: Mine was 2010 Topps Heritage black refractors /61. Simply beautiful-looking cards, and they featured my favorite set design ever, the '61 Topps set.
Even though I'm not a big fan of reproducing card designs from previous years, you do make a good point. Besides refractors are some of the best products Topps has ever designed.
(12-20-2012, 08:25 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Pacific inserts were always very cool!!!! I like Circa Rave too and desert shield because i just got my first ones lol

heres a few

That is a good design on that Cal Jr. from Pinnacle. I kind of forgot about them.
(12-20-2012, 10:04 AM)Blury1 Wrote: Mine was young lions from fleer basketball I think just because it was the first one I got the complete set I remember only need the anfernee hardaway one and I was stocked when I actually pulled it out of a pack
If you want to bring up Basketball, my favorite set was the 1991-92 Fleer Dominique Wilkins and Mutombo sets. Those were clean and the burgundy background was a perfect offset to the base cards.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

(12-21-2012, 07:37 PM)kenarm79 Wrote: That Mattingly Topps batting leader is classic. What year is that one from?
1989 Topps Batting Leaders
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

for visual appeal I don't think there is a better insert set than the 1998 Donruss Crusades

[Image: JoseCansecoPC143.jpg]
My funny athlete names collection: https://www.facebook.com/groups/935847757314558
IG: dicks_n_funny_athlete_names
Whatnot: funnyathletenames

1998 Donruss Crusades ARE awesome!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!