`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
It may have MJ in it, but this is about something totally differnt...thoughts?

It may have MJ in it, but this is about something totally differnt...thoughts?
I know it's been discussed before a little here and there, but this really caught my attention.

Found this topic/question or whatever you want to call it on another forum (some may have seen or read it before)

Please, it's NOT ABOUT THE MJ, but about he TRUST in even GRADED CARDS...just sad to me it's that it's getting worse it seems.

It's about a graded card from PSA. It just so happens MJ is in it...lol The card was given an 8 by PSA and still; the guy posts a new thread asking and I quote:

The OP: (POSTED JUNE 27th 2012)

" Help With PSA 8 Michael Jordan 1986 Fleer Rookie Card. Real or fake?"

(I saw this question ^^and was flabbergasted...lol)

This is what was added in the main body:

"I just won this card on eBay. Looks really clean at least from the scan."

"What do you all think?"

"Also I'm not a Jordan expert on detecting real or fake but with it being an old PSA label do you all think it looks authentic? I don't want to pay for it and then find out later its fake or real."

Some replies were "don't trust it", "could be fake", etc...

card in question:

Item number:261047042787

[Image: cardinquestion_zpsb98ad13f.jpg]

RE: It may have MJ in it, but this is about something totally differnt...thoughts?
Id have to see the back, but it looks fine...Oh I see what you're saying. In my opinion, if you have to question it ,==, why would you try to win it. Just because its there doesnt mean you have to bid...duh. Also, I feel people are just paranoid. Personally, I don't want to be ripped off so I wouldn't put myself in that position in the first place. I am not paranoid at all and would buy that card without questioning it. If things like that are that SCARY to you, get out of the hobby. Its not worth the stress. The OP probably barley leaves his house because hes scared of being mugged. It shouldn't matter if its real or not anyways since the worlds gonna end in a couple days right?! lol.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]