`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHICH WOULD YOU ASK FOR...

RE: WHICH WOULD YOU ASK FOR...
I checked them out...well most of them. Can't the REA or Sterling site...but I like the heritage auctions site...good stuff, thanks.

So I ended up getting the Reggie Jackson auto on the 1977 jumbo World Series ticket... Pretty cool. And my wife said I could also get the card. So waiting on the dimaggio leaf card too...

Sounds like a great Christmas. Congrats.
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

Yeah it was a good day... Hope you had a nice holiday... The only drawback was I agreed to wait in sending my cards to sgc... Dang

So I just got the 1948-49 leaf dimaggio I bought. Let me say it is a really nice card... Bought it from an online auction house who had it listed as trimmed. When I emailed to ask which edges were trimmed the owner of the site said it had appeared to be manual cut from the sheet instead of how they are typically cut... Guess from a machine. He said he did not think it was done with any malicious intent(ie to make it more centered or appear to be in better condition).. And I agree because I measured the card and it is 2 3/8 x 2 7/8 which the leaf cards should be. The only slight evidence I see is the top edge dips down ever so slightly, I mean I can hardly tell at all... And I'm still not sure it dips because it is so little. I am gonna include the card in my sgc order, however.. My question is should I ask it to be authenticated and slabbed right off the bat or see if it can get a numerical grade because as I said I'm not even sure why it was sold as being "trimmed" when I cannot find any evidence of this.... Thank you