`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Panini Redemption question - something isnt right here..

Panini Redemption question - something isnt right here..
:::UPDATE:::
Looks like this guy will be taking petersons place. On card auto, tri-color patch /99.
[Image: %24(KGrHqV,!q8FCcw,eQN,BQyn56hER!~~60_12.JPG]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So i filed a redemption for an adrian peterson auto last may. At the time i filed the redeption they said they had no autos available and i would have to wait.

I checked back every few months and got the same run around. Then i started to notice that the /5 version of my card had obviously shipped because it was on ebay. I contacted them and it was the same old excuses. They said they had enough autos to fill the /5's but not the 20's. They offered to send me a replacement but i declined as i really want a peterson auto for my pc.

Fast Forward to december and i realize that the /20 version of my card has obviously shipped and shipped long enough ago that people have had time to have it graded yet i still have nothing. I called panini and they cant tell me why my card never shipped and "cant find any of them".

What the hell is going on here? Anyone ever have this happen? I have never really had any redemption issues but this is ridiculous.

This is the card in question...
[Image: %24T2eC16J,!)kE9s4Z-49wBQy9oMIn9g~~60_57.JPG]
also the card pictured above is 18/20 so they obviously shipped atleast 18 of them out.
i see you looking but no replies.. :/
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

RE: Panini Redemption question - something isnt right here..
That sounds like a load of bs on their end. I'd ask the person you talk to next time you call you want their supervisor.

Keep being persistent until you get a person that can help you. It sounds as if the person trying to help you doesn't have a clue and is just trying to look good by saying we can do this or that..
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Thats sort of what im thinking. Im just nervous because they obviously have no idea what they are doing and i want this damn card.

Im worried they are going to try and send me a replacement which is obviously not what i want or i could have had one months ago.
any idea what time they open?

Awesome - they are now telling me that the card is no longer available and trying to give me a replacement.

How is the card not available when the card was numbered to 20 and they have obviously shipped out atleast some of the pending orders?

This is bs
Any suggestions?

I had it happen with a Gronkowski auto /10 i was seeing them on ebay but i still hadnt gotten mine. I called them up right away and luckily in my case they still had some left and sent one right out.
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

NOW TODAY - They are telling me that the /20 variant of my card had shipped back in may and none since. They said that there are none available and would be none available in the future.

I asked how a card printed to 20 could just vanish and he could not give me an answer. I also asked why it was not automatically replaced if what he says is true and he could also not give me an answer.

HE OFFERED TO GIVE ME A /5 CALVIN JOHNSON GRIDIRON AUTO and when i declined he got pissed off as if i was doing something wrong for not wanting a card that i felt was less valuable then a peterson.

Im very irritated because i feel like i have been being lied to and am still getting a line of crap to this day. I waited this long because i wanted that specific card and now im told that i never even had a chance of getting it.

What do you guys suggest i do?

Wait....so they already shipped out the cards but forgot to ship yours and are now saying they have none left? So basically they either made more redemptions then they had cards or just lost a few which is unacceptable.
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

Here's what I suggest. Email David the customer service manager at Panini. His email is hobby@paniniamerica.net . I suggest remaining calm in the email as I've seen it usually ends better this way.

(12-19-2012, 11:01 AM)dow714 Wrote: Wait....so they already shipped out the cards but forgot to ship yours and are now saying they have none left? So basically they either made more redemptions then they had cards or just lost a few which is unacceptable.
This is exactly what happened. The excuse is that they "have no idea where the remaining card/s could have gone".

This is after telling me for 8 months that the card had not yet been produced.

(12-19-2012, 11:15 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Here's what I suggest. Email David the customer service manager at Panini. His email is hobby@paniniamerica.net . I suggest remaining calm in the email as I've seen it usually ends better this way.
David is the one who told me this. He is also the one who got irritated when i said i wasnt really interested in the calvin card.
Not sure what my options are at this point.