`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Starting a new PC

Starting a new PC
I've always loved the look of Triple Threads so I'm starting a collection of their more interesting die-cuts. I'm not a big fan of the "4X Champ" or "1027 Yards" or whatever. Moe ones with nicknames or slogans. I've already picked a few up that were baseball but had to share my first football one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221167200339?ssP...1497.l2648

RE: Starting a new PC
very nice. I've debated starting a new PC of just die cut cards... Love the way they look and such.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(12-18-2012, 10:44 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: very nice. I've debated starting a new PC of just die cut cards... Love the way they look and such.
I've been getting them relatively cheap too.

I really like that card great deal i think
Photobucket

I'm jealous...would have looked nice in my Pc as well lol. Excellent find! TTT is one of my favorites
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Good thing I was distracted by a couple of Ricky cards tonight, that was on my radar! Wink

Great pickup!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

You are going to go crazy with all your pcs! Haha I have like 3 pcs and I have a hard time keeping up with those. Good luck man! Love triple threads.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Great idea for a pc and excellent pickup. Love TTT cards.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(12-18-2012, 11:51 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Good thing I was distracted by a couple of Ricky cards tonight, that was on my radar! Wink

Great pickup!!!
Glad you got distracted lol
(12-19-2012, 01:27 AM)aviat0rshades Wrote: You are going to go crazy with all your pcs! Haha I have like 3 pcs and I have a hard time keeping up with those. Good luck man! Love triple threads.
That's why I never have more than two PCs at a time lol