`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Scale 0-10...How much do you like Press Pass???

RE: Scale 0-10...How much do you like Press Pass???
8 for me. Legends is the bomb, logos or not.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

I used to not like press pass but they are constantly growing on me, especially with some of the inscriptions. I'm gonna say 7/10. I mean they are on card which I like compared to stickers and from what I've seen their customer service and turnaround are superb.

Plus, Press Pass is great because the on-card autos are usually really nice, full sigs ... signed way before they sign 10,000,000 stickers and let their sigs go to crap.

To me they are some of the best cards out there. 9/10 in my book. 99.9% are on card autos. Not very found of the Showcase autos but still cool cards. College logos or not they are great cards.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

I give it an 8. Its a bargain for hits per price, the autos are on card and yeah, legends is always fun.
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

I miss them having the college license, just because the cards had a more complete look, and I'm not a fan of seeing an entire set of cards with guys in sweats. Beyond that, I've dabbled with most of their sets, never buying too much.

The exception to this is Legends. THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!! I love that set every year!

I remember a year or 2 ago we had a Press Pass rep at the LCS sponsoring a box break nite and it was a RIOT! One of the best sponsored events I've attended.

As for the racing, I started picking up a little becauae I loved it was a little-covered sport at first, but now, yes, they are putting too much out, and watering down the market.

One more thing I'll say for Press Pass, one of the last companies to flat-out guarantee some hits in their blasters, and are pretty much the only blasters I buy because of it. Heck, I drive around looking for them..

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

I'm a big fan of Press Pass being a collegiate collector. Love the red ink and inscriptions. 10 out of 10 prior to them losing their college license. Now 9 out of 10.

I give them a 7/10 simply because I like on card autos.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

1. Not a Nascar fan. And with no logos for their football products I no longer touch them. Its disappointing cause they used to be one of my favorite early season pickups.

I'd say probably a 7 or 8 of 10 for me - was probably 9/10 or 10/10 when they still had the college logos - i'm a big fan of clean designs for autograph cards and Press Pass tends to have good clean designs with lots of space for an on-card autograph. I prefer having a separate autograph card design with on card autos over just putting a sticker over the base card (which really only worked well with the 2010 Topps Magic set) - and with auto cards in my opinion, clean designs are better.

Sportstown this year is also very creative and nice looking cards