`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
BGS QUAD 10 SUBS

BGS QUAD 10 SUBS
Hi, I have a 2002 Bowman Chrome, DP, Joey Votto, BGS 10, w/ all 4 subgrades of 10 also. Card serial # 0006578108...POP report shows 10 total cards with a 10 Pristine over all grade. I'm just wondering if a person can find out roughly how much higher this card might be worth over the other "9"....that graded BGS 10 pristine... sense all 4 sub grades are 10 only on this card. And also what the value of a BGS 10 card might be over the reg values of the BGS 9.5's Gem's...I hope these questions make sense?

Thanks so much,
http://www.beckett.com/forums/images/smilies/cool.gif

RE: BGS QUAD 10 SUBS
Yea they make sense to me. Usually a 10 is of incremental value over a 9 and 9.5. Around 2-4x value over a 9.5, depending on how scarce or condition sensitive the card is.
In this case, while it is the only one, it is certainly not a condition Sensitive card as chrome are the easiest grading cards around typically, with some centering exceptions (the 2000 chrome traded Cabrera comes to mind). With that said, I would say it would be only a very small premium over the other 10 marred by a 9 as few people are searching for quad 10 cards. As it pertains to a 9.5 comparison, I'd guess it would be about 2x the value of a 9.5. I'm guessing a $200-300 dollars sale value during season presuming Virgo comes back healthy and puts up his standard numbers
http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/dayton310/

DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2 DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2
R.O.A. (DO NOT TRADE) THE GREAT 48

You can get a couple hundred, probably.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Congrats getting a BGS 10 W/ all four subgrades of 10, even if it is Joey Votto.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(12-19-2012, 09:28 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: Congrats getting a BGS 10 W/ all four subgrades of 10, even if it is Joey Votto.
Yeah, too bad it's not a Romo! LOL
Always trading for Barry Larkin. Also looking for Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins. 

Will consider trading for other current/past Cincinnati Reds and Bengals.

[Image: Uw7lfAR.jpg]

(12-19-2012, 10:13 AM)7whodey Wrote: Yeah, too bad it's not a Romo! lol
I ONLY collect Nolan Ryan BGS/BVG Graded cards. Romo is doing great; he beat jenn!! Hey, the Cowboys are my team!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!