Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Its been a while...

Its been a while...
First off how is everyone doing?

So, about 3 or 4 months ago I left the card world due to some bad decisions on my part financially. Since I left I only made one card related purchase and I miss the hobby. I got a new job as a cook/ butcher at a local deli and the hours are killer but its better than nothing. I sold off some of my cards but kept the main ones (i.e. Brady and Manning autos)

Im looking to restart my love for this hobby again but dont know where to start; what products are new these day and who's who in the card world now.

Well just saying hey and hope to see you around the boards...

P18mann
HTTR

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

RE: Its been a while...
Welcome back, buddy. Glad to hear you held onto your Brady and Manning cards. Is there really anyone else worth keeping? Wink
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Welcome back! Yeah let us know who you are looking for.
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

(12-18-2012, 03:12 PM)nineof Wrote: Welcome back, buddy. Glad to hear you held onto your Brady and Manning cards. Is there really anyone else worth keeping? Wink
Uhhhh.... YES. There is! Two guys you might have heard of... Favre & Rodgers Big Grin
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(12-18-2012, 05:11 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Uhhhh.... YES. There is! Two guys you might have heard of... Favre & Rodgers Big Grin
Rodgers the "dancer"? I guess he's kinda collectable if you're into that type of thing... Tongue
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Welcome Back P18 Glad to see ya back Let us know who you decide my friend HTTR baby
Photobucket

havnt busted any new products in 6 months so cant advise ya there but welcome back to the boards.
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

Sad you didnt get rid of the Aaron/Heyward dual did you?

Welcome back!

welcome back
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(12-18-2012, 05:11 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Uhhhh.... YES. There is! Two guys you might have heard of... Favre & Rodgers Big Grin
Never heard of them...Wink
must me a couple of no-namer guys..lol..
and Welcome back p18mann,i hope everything is going better for you.
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95