`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
organize layout
12-18-2012, 11:49 AM
Rainbow organize layout
Today when I looked at my organize, there is now a slider on the right side to go down the list, but I can only see about 20 items at a time. Why has this changed? I liked it better the other way. Thanks again for letting me know this.

let's go bucs! (I know I am hoping for too much)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2012, 02:27 AM
RE: organize layout
I preferred it the old way, too. Why fiddle with stuff that works and not tackle the real problems ?
12-19-2012, 10:54 AM
put it back please. i do not like it. thanks again for NOT communicating with us, the average Joe user.

12-19-2012, 05:12 PM
im not seeing this...i still have the old way. what browser are you using? what layout?

dance like no one is looking, but also, dance like everyone should be looking at you.
truthfully, one leads to the other
12-20-2012, 02:51 AM
Same thing has happened to me and I find it much harder to use. When you get to the end of the scroll, then the whole box starts moving. You end up using two side scroll bars to keep things centered on the page. I like the old way better. I am using IE 9.
12-20-2012, 04:58 AM
(12-20-2012 02:51 AM)PopSon5481 Wrote:  Same thing has happened to me and I find it much harder to use. When you get to the end of the scroll, then the whole box starts moving. You end up using two side scroll bars to keep things centered on the page. I like the old way better. I am using IE 9.

which layout are you using? (trade, buy, custom)

im using ff17, custom layout...and im not having this issue whatsoever

ill check on ie9 later today

dance like no one is looking, but also, dance like everyone should be looking at you.
12-20-2012, 11:03 AM
I'm not seeing any changes either...

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.
12-20-2012, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2012 11:42 AM by edverrilla.)
jacoby i am using default layout. ie9. thanks. it changed a few days ago. before you cold see all 100 items, not you see 10 items with a side scroll bar to navigate down the list.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

12-20-2012, 02:02 PM
okay, checking now:

(btw: attachments dont work. try using imageshack.us or photobucket to host a pic, and use the forum code to post it)

well....i havent used IE in a while, and org is taking it's time opening up. ill check back in a minute

however, i will say this: this site works a LOT better with firefox than internet explorer (and this problem doesnt exist in firefox). i highly suggest you switch (and with firefox, you can use the ad-blocker addon, which speeds up browsing by getting rid of ads)

ah, finally...yep, see your issue

NOTE TO DEV TEAM, Mods: this is a IE9 specific issue. it is not specific to any particular layout. see screenshot below:

[Image: sidebare.jpg]

12-22-2012, 05:25 AM
(12-20-2012 02:02 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  okay, checking now:

(btw: attachments dont work. try using imageshack.us or photobucket to host a pic, and use the forum code to post it)

well....i havent used IE in a while, and org is taking it's time opening up. ill check back in a minute

however, i will say this: this site works a LOT better with firefox than internet explorer (and this problem doesnt exist in firefox). i highly suggest you switch (and with firefox, you can use the ad-blocker addon, which speeds up browsing by getting rid of ads)

ah, finally...yep, see your issue

NOTE TO DEV TEAM, Mods: this is a IE9 specific issue. it is not specific to any particular layout. see screenshot below:

[Image: sidebare.jpg]

Thank you jacobystealshome.