Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A question about 2007 UD Artifacts Autographs
Lightbulb 
A question about 2007 UD Artifacts Autographs
One of the cards that has continued to elude me for my Chris Brown collection is the following:

2007 Artifacts Parallel Autograph

My question is this.......what exactly is the difference in the parallel as opposed to the regular? I have found a few differences with these cards, for instance, I have a version that is in blue ink on a clear sticker, one with blue ink on a silver foil sticker and one with black ink on a silver foil sticker. I have no idea if any of those are considered to be parallel.

If anyone has the info, that would be great! Thanks for your time. Smile
[Image: cbcollage2.jpg]

I Collect Chris Brown Autos, MultiColored Patches & 1/1's

My Chris Brown Collection

RE: A question about 2007 UD Artifacts Autographs
That's a really good question. I've yet to find out the difference for the Carson Palmer version as well. I suspect that there may be no parallel version. But that's just a total guess out of the... butt...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I know there is a red ink version if that helps, I think they are /5 if I remember right
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

I remember the question coming up a while back on the subject and the general consensus was that the sticker itself was the parallel (silver foil vs clear). Your best bet would probably be a "readers write" in Beckett and maybe they can dig something up as nobody was able to provide rock solid facts..

Is their a memorbilia piece as well or just an auto? I see a few on ebay that are # to 5 with memorbilia.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

Thanks so much for the quick responses.

Personally, I have never seen the red ink version nor the memorabilia piece version so I have no clue lol. I have done searches on ebay to see if a type of different parallel popped up, but all my searches have proved fruitless.

Readers write may be the way to go...I do appreciate the responses here! Thanks!

I know there are red inks because I have seen the Larry Johnson and i am pretty sure it was /5. don't see them very often though as cards from 5-6 years ago /5 don't come around everyday like new products do.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(12-17-2012, 06:31 PM)biglump007 Wrote: I know there are red inks because I have seen the Larry Johnson and i am pretty sure it was /5. don't see them very often though as cards from 5-6 years ago /5 don't come around everyday like new products do.
I will certainly be keeping my eye out for a CB red ink version! Thanks very much! Big Grin

I agree with above, I always thought the difference is the clear sticker / silver foil sticker versions..
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)