`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Be Thankfull For This Site

RE: Be Thankfull For This Site
(12-19-2012, 10:32 AM)folkertino Wrote: This is the only forum and trading site I am on. The others just don't appeal to me and having to start all over again building a rep and trust - and trusting the members there - is just too much of a hassle...

Yes sometimes this website is slow, but at least the members are friendly and I have hardly had any bad experiences here.
Ditto
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

Thankful for this site as well. Never had a bad experience with anyone. On some other sites my transactions seem to fall through all of the time or ppl just never respond back.

(12-24-2012, 01:15 PM)will23c1982 Wrote: I have about 80 positive ratings (and 0 negatives) on that site. There are hundreds of similar members who aren't shady in the slightest.
Will, I don't think of you as shady in the slightest. I consider you a member of Beckett. Which is why I speak so highly of this site. There are alot of other members from this site that also venture over to the other board and I have nothing negative to say about them either. I'm referring to those that are over there that I never see here. They can't come here because I'm not sure Beckett would allow the kind of trouble they cause over there to exist on these forums.

Believe me I have nothing but respect for you and hope you didn't take it the wrong way. I mean c'mon your the one the directed me to the other site. LOL
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

Great topic, and I am very thankful for beckett. It is the one and only site I use for trading, and has helped me in meeting many great and like minded individuals. Here's to many more years of trading.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.