`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 Absolute & R&S Longiviti

RE: 2012 Absolute & R&S Longiviti
(12-18-2012, 08:13 AM)ML25CA Wrote: I'm so done with R&S. A total of 5 boxes and nothing at all. I am easily ruling out any future purchases of R&S.

Other brands I am ruling out ever buying again are: Momentum, Prominent, R&S normal and Longivity, Topps (base brand), Elite

I might give Prestige, Chrome, Platinum other goes....

Looking forward to Upper Deck, and Panini Black when they come out and Treasures....

What's everyone take on this?
I'd have to say that R&S and Elite are probably my 2 favorite products this year, I did INSANELY good with them.

Meanwhile I thought Chrome and Platinum were just awful...Momentum and Prominent are overpriced, and I agree with Longevity being pretty weak. Topps was a major kick in the shin...

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(12-18-2012, 12:36 PM)jaykayzee Wrote: I'd have to say that R&S and Elite are probably my 2 favorite products this year, I did INSANELY good with them.

Meanwhile I thought Chrome and Platinum were just awful...Momentum and Prominent are overpriced, and I agree with Longevity being pretty weak. Topps was a major kick in the shin...
Glad to hear the R&S worked out for you. Mine were horrid.

Momentum and Prominent are so overpriced and 60% of the cards were chipped and un-gradable....such a pi$% off....

Hope UD and Treasures brings me more Luck!

Any Trumaine Johnson? Looking for the Black Spectrum /25 and Blue Spectrum /100. Thanks.
I collect Kobe Bryant, Trumaine Johnson, and LOST Autos and Relics.

http://s754.photobucket.com/albums/xx184/Gryffindor776/