Thanks!
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

RE: Who to look for?
Are looking for singles or are you buying wax and pulling the ones that will sell quickly?

me? im not really looking at buying singles right now, just mostly trying to figure out names that sell quickly
i guess for the right price i could be interested in some singles though
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

(12-17-2012, 10:20 PM)Socrkd55 Wrote: me? im not really looking at buying singles right now, just mostly trying to figure out names that sell quickly
i guess for the right price i could be interested in some singles though
For Yankee fans and Prospectors Tyler Austin is a name a lot of people have picked up on. He won minor league break out player this past season and relative came out of now here's so not too many cards to try and track down. But other names moving well at least in Yankeeville LOL is Mason Williams and Gary Sanchez those three names are their top prospects and all are hovering in the system at about the same levels

2010 Rookie class had a lot of sought after guys: Heyward, Posey, Strasburg, Stanton, Castro. Good luck!

Appreciate the feedback everybody! it all helps!
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

It's best to focus on players from your local teams unless you are just doing an online store. My LCS carries mostly Cubs And Sox stuff because that's what sells best. They only have a small amount of other stuff in the cases because they end up just sitting on it for too long.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]