`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Just bought a card. Is this scanner dust?

RE: Just bought a card. Is this scanner dust?
I actually checked out to see if he was a member of BO or beckett which he is....so I would expect him to take care of his cards... and yes some of his scans on his basketball cards seem to have the dust, sooo I'm assuming it is just dust. fingers crossed of course! haha!
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

(12-17-2012, 01:25 PM)stera8 Wrote: I actually checked out to see if he was a member of BO or beckett which he is....so I would expect him to take care of his cards... and yes some of his scans on his basketball cards seem to have the dust, sooo I'm assuming it is just dust. fingers crossed of course! haha!
its probably from the soft sleeve as most of his cards hes selling dont have the same 3 white spots as you stated on the other cards he has on bay
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

It is hard to tell without seeing it in person, obviously. Good luck!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

It is scanner dust just checked his other auctions & they all have the same white spots.

Scan is too small for me to tell, since the listing's over.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I hope it aint Lice MUHAHAHA
JK Looks like dust to me but if it is not ask for a refund or some compensation for a damaged product. Even though you just bought the card just ask him so you know what to expect.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]