`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Griffey "Signature Rookies" 24k Gold Sig ???

Griffey "Signature Rookies" 24k Gold Sig ???
Okay....whats the deal with these, I grabbed one at a show today for $.20 cuz it looked cool, (and 20 cents is almost free) and cuz Griffey is a little on the side sub collection of mine, when I'm bored anyways.

http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Users/eag...Jr/5344642

Weird thing I noticed after searching......there are some on ebay with NO sig on them, and mine has the sig in a totally different position on the card than the link I posted.....and also Beckett doesnt list them to put in my org.................

Any help is appreciated
[Image: clemenssig.png]

2120 different Clemens cards

And a Clemens in person autographed picture of my actual collection

RE: Griffey "Signature Rookies" 24k Gold Sig ???
If I remember correctly the "signature" is a piece that is glued or otherwise affixed to the card and easily pops off the card if mishandled. Since it was attached after the fact it's conceivable it was placed in different positions as they were created. It's even possible, being Signature Rookies, that it was placed out of order on some cards.

Is the one in the link like the one you have, or is it like the others you've seen?
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

The one I have has it paralleled not diagonal, and very close to the bottom.....I guess maybe the ones I have seen had the sig fall off then....interesting.....why are these year signature rookies brands not listed in beckett but 1996 is?
[Image: clemenssig.png]

2120 different Clemens cards

And a Clemens in person autographed picture of my actual collection