`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Huge Score!

Huge Score!
Last week I posted a thread about what I obtained from a card show from the previous week.
I finished putting all the cards into my org. but my scanner is not working so I can't post any pictures.
Anyways I caught a good deal as someone was selling an entire collection for cheap.
I spent a total of $315 on a total of 366 cards.
I also missed out on a Trout Bowman Chrome Blue Auto for $250
but ended up with a ton in the end.

The first day I paid $40 for a PSA 4 Nolan Ryan rc
$10 on a Mo Rivera rc
$15 on a blue auto bowman chrome Nick Castellanos
$50 for a Finest Refractor Trout Auto rc
And another $100 on 18 other cards including a Pedroia, Hamilton, Kershaw Auto

I went back Sunday to see if the Trout Blue Auto was still there which it wasn't. The guy was parting with everything then for next to nothing just so he could get rid of it all.
I ended up buying another 344 card in the same boxes as all the other ones I bought for $100 which is where I got a major deal.
So really I paid 29 cents each.

Since I can't post pictures I would like for you guys to check my org and go to new cards and check everything out and see what you think about it. The price is marked for the ones I paid more than the 29 cents and also if I had more than one of the same card.

Also not a single card has a bend/crease or rip on it,no stains, and all the vintage cards have decent centering with none being that bad. I would say all the older cards are a minimum of a 4 at the very least

Thanks and let me know!
Photobucket

RE: Huge Score!
Awesome deals!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

RE: Huge Score!
Im going to separate the cards now and put them into different sub category folders.
No longer will be able to view them in my org. if anyone even has besides a few.
I will try to get some scans of the nicer cards eventually.
Thanks!
Photobucket