`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If You Could Correct Your Biggest PC Mistake?

RE: If You Could Correct Your Biggest PC Mistake?
I like a tasty rainbow. Congrats.

If I could go back and correct my biggest PC mistake, it would be to travel back in time, work my way into the front offices, and tell then GM Mel Bridgman and the gang that they should choose Defenceman Chris Pronger instead of Alexandre Daigle! 90+ Daigle cards in my PC, and why????
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

(12-17-2012, 04:32 AM)opierocks Wrote: If I could go back and correct my biggest PC mistake, it would be to travel back in time, work my way into the front offices, and tell then GM Mel Bridgman and the gang that they should choose Defenceman Chris Pronger instead of Alexandre Daigle! 90+ Daigle cards in my PC, and why????
HAHA mine would be to tell the knucks to take jagr and not nedved lol and still get bure that year

(12-18-2012, 03:10 PM)tpbconkey Wrote: HAHA mine would be to tell the knucks to take jagr and not nedved lol and still get bure that year
Omg amen to that!
Well mine was when I was 8 yrs old I got my first TTM and it was my fave player Tony Tanti Auto! I was so excited and took it to school for show and tell.. little did i know but that was before I knew about top loaders etc and ended up dropping the card in the mud.. it got ruined and I never did get another one TTM. However thanks to our great products today I still have a few Tanti Auto's Smile

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!

About a year and a half ago when I started to collect any and all Avalanche cards I could get, I decided to go for all Nordiques cards also. When I changed my mind and decided to collect only Avalanche, I was stuck with about 1000 Nordiques cards. If I had not collected the Nordiques to begin with my Avs PC would be bigger today.

(12-19-2012, 12:07 AM)lukeaa88 Wrote: About a year and a half ago when I started to collect any and all Avalanche cards I could get, I decided to go for all Nordiques cards also. When I changed my mind and decided to collect only Avalanche, I was stuck with about 1000 Nordiques cards. If I had not collected the Nordiques to begin with my Avs PC would be bigger today.
I'm glad you collected Nords cards because we were able to work out that deal to help grow my Nords PC!!
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054