`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
mail day and LCS (show) pick up

mail day and LCS (show) pick up
Just got back from a local show and some xmas shopping and wanted to share some of the stuff I got from the show, and from a mail day with a fellow member on the other side of the world (New Zealand)..

Enjoy..

[Image: scan0065.jpg]

All of these are from the LCS - and my personal favorite of the day is the Golden Tate Sweet Spot /100.. I've been after one of these for some time, and am exstatic to of finally gotten one, and at a great price as well.

[Image: scan0064.jpg]

The Michael Robinson came as well today from the LCS, but these are 3 are the ones that traveled 1/2 around the world. Was a great time trading with the member, and these are some great additions to my PC.

The RG3 is open for trades, but not sure what I'm looking for yet if anyone is interested.

Thanks for looking.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

RE: mail day and LCS (show) pick up
Glad the cards arrived safely. Was a pleasure dealing with you and will keep my eye out for more Lynch cards I might come across over my way
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

Nice! I've been needing that Tate Sweet Spot myself!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Sweet cards! Is/was the card show in WA by any chance???
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

(12-16-2012, 01:58 AM)Socrkd55 Wrote: Sweet cards! Is/was the card show in WA by any chance???
Yes, it was near Seattle.

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Oh that's close! Was it a 1 day or weekend one? The lynch and the Tate logo patch are amazing pickups btw
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Sweet pickups. Digging the Premier Marshawn Lynch. Some nice stitching on that one.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(12-16-2012, 03:19 AM)Socrkd55 Wrote: Oh that's close! Was it a 1 day or weekend one? The lynch and the Tate logo patch are amazing pickups btw
One day show unfortunately. The name of the group is Washington State Card Collectors I believe. They have another show in January in Factoria..
(12-16-2012, 10:24 AM)nineof Wrote: Sweet pickups. Digging the Premier Marshawn Lynch. Some nice stitching on that one.
Thanks. I saw this one and immediately was glad about this trade with the member. May of taken longer than my normal trades, but was definitely still happy.

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA