`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
early Xmas? 2 12-13 Limited breaks w/ scan

RE: early Xmas? 2 12-13 Limited breaks w/ scan
I didn't know the base isn't numbered this year, I don't like that. But I always like limited so I'm sure I'll bust a box or two lol.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(12-14-2012, 01:19 AM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: I am not touching limited at all, period. The check list is 300 cards and at $95 per box the math doesn't equate to a worthwhile project(but for free I would bust a few boxes so I agree with the decision). My next issue is...those Kobe anthology cards have certain numbers for certain products. Since I am not buying this product I might need those. Is there any chance you could shoot me the numbers of the ones you pulled?

Sure thing: 11, 16, 53, 58, 73, 95, 126(x2), 164(x2)
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Funny that "Limited" isn't limited this year. Didn't seem like a horrible break. personally, I would never open boxes for PC players because that would get really exspensive. Especially since I PC Bobcats and Jordan and those are tough to hope for in a box obviously. lol. Ive only pulled one PC Player auto out a box, Gereald Henderson. That was cool because it was like a week after I started his PC. Crawford, Cousins, Malone aren't all that bad. You should see some of my breaks. You would feel like a million bucks!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Yeah, I tried a box yesterday and got a cousins auto too...and not much else. At $100 a box, it really doesn't excite nor incite me to bust any more.

Just looked at the checklist and there are some decent players who autographed items, but overall, it's going to be a tough bust. Plus, the rookie list doesn't have any lillard's (unsigned).

(12-14-2012, 12:47 AM)buckunteer Wrote: It's for sale/trade! I've been stockpiling my Richmond doubles for you too!
Got nothing to trade but maybe have something soon I hope.

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK