`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
some MJ additions w/ scan

some MJ additions w/ scan
These are extremely low-end compared to the beautiful MJs that have been popping up on here in the last week or two, but still significant adds for my lowly-by-comparison PC Smile

[Image: newMJs001_zpsebcfd024.jpg]

I'm getting close to 1000 PC MJs, which was a goal for me at the start of last year. I'm actually over 1000 already, but some are either Wizards cards or newer ones I don't PC. Finances got a bit tighter this year than they had been though so I'm happy to have gotten this close!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: some MJ additions w/ scan
Like that Living Legends, been trying to find a nice graded copy. Nice additions!
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

Congrats on reaching the 1000 mark. I'm still looking for that Living Legends myself.

(12-14-2012, 10:53 PM)sonic311 Wrote: Congrats on reaching the 1000 mark. I'm still looking for that Living Legends myself.
It's tough to find...and to arabian's point it's tough to find graded high too, pretty condition sensitive set. You can see some edging on mine, be lucky to get above an 8-8.5 so I'll just keep it ungraded.

I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

I remember pulling a Fleer 93-94 MJ living legend back in the day!
It was a $40 card back then and i couldn't believe my luck!
One thing i do remember though, is it was in terrible condition straight from the pack!

I would look at trying to get one of them in BGS 9.5, as they are still very rare in that grade!
But they are a bit pricey, Always sell over $200...
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

(12-15-2012, 12:43 AM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: I remember pulling a Fleer 93-94 MJ living legend back in the day!
It was a $40 card back then and i couldn't believe my luck!
One thing i do remember though, is it was in terrible condition straight from the pack!

I would look at trying to get one of them in BGS 9.5, as they are still very rare in that grade!
But they are a bit pricey, Always sell over $200...

Yes and I'm sure you got all those other gorgeous 9.5s for under that, right? Wink

I understand though, it's a matter of principle. I'm the same way. I hate paying more than half of high BV for any card, even if it's graded that high. I put in snipe bids and occasionally hit, like a $50 MJ graded at 9.5 that I pulled for $22, but 99 times out of 100 it goes WAY over what I'm willing to spend.