`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DONT TRADE WITH Hitmancollectibles

RE: DONT TRADE WITH Hitmancollectibles
Well hopefully I can get to the bottom of whats going on before it gets to that point.
(12-15-2012, 11:46 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Once its done its done here. I think the negative is deserved possibly but it will also hurt your chances of getting your card IMO.

Yes, his ebay account is linked. Sent him a message. I will give him a couple more days then I will leave negative feedback.
(12-15-2012, 11:46 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: You'd have to contact a moderator about that. I'm not sure if they ever gave them the ability to change feedback. If you know for sure they are logging on daily and not responding, and they got a negative its their own fault. If its one thing I see too much of around here its thread like that always apologizing for being gone for weeks or months at a time and not sending. If I took that long to ship and ignored pms and messages I'd expect negatives. I just can't see any justification for him not responding to you if you are 100% sure they are active daily on this site still and just not responding. Have you tried tracking them down on other tradesites or ebay?

I strongly recommend not leaving negative feedback until you've contacted the mods and have absolutely given up all hope of ever receiving your cards. In this type of situation it serves no productive purpose. Believe me. The mods can designate him as a Must Send First trader, if need be (or suspend his account). But leaving negative feedback will not help you get your cards. I've done 150+ trades and only had 1 bad one and that guy ended up going dark after a bunch of people piled on and left him (well deserved) negative feedback. After that, he never logged in again and never sent me my cards. If I were you, I'd leave every door in the world open to this guy to allow him to make good on this. If that fails, then leave negative feedback if it makes you feel good (but it still won't help).
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I sent a message to ceocards who is a mod as well as the customer service department for Beckett. Is the an specific area to go to file something to get mods on the case?

(12-16-2012, 12:30 AM)uvaspina Wrote: I strongly recommend not leaving negative feedback until you've contacted the mods and have absolutely given up all hope of ever receiving your cards. In this type of situation it serves no productive purpose. Believe me. The mods can designate him as a Must Send First trader, if need be (or suspend his account). But leaving negative feedback will not help you get your cards. I've done 150+ trades and only had 1 bad one and that guy ended up going dark after a bunch of people piled on and left him (well deserved) negative feedback. After that, he never logged in again and never sent me my cards. If I were you, I'd leave every door in the world open to this guy to allow him to make good on this. If that fails, then leave negative feedback if it makes you feel good (but it still won't help).

(12-16-2012, 09:44 AM)joba the clark Wrote: I sent a message to ceocards who is a mod as well as the customer service department for Beckett. Is the an specific area to go to file something to get mods on the case?
You can message ceocards, david campos, and floydtown. That is the best bet for this site. It will do you NO good to contact customer service.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Yes I was thinking of him, sorry. My mistake. I apologize, especially to Joba and Scott.
Pm incoming Derek.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

joba and I have been in contact and I've tried contacting hitman too, thus far with no response.

I've changed his status to MSF, but that's all I can do right now.

Joba - can you PM me his name/address?

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(12-16-2012, 12:07 PM)ceocards Wrote: joba and I have been in contact and I've tried contacting hitman too, thus far with no response.

I've changed his status to MSF, but that's all I can do right now.

Joba - can you PM me his name/address?
He uses a PO box.

[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html