`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DONT TRADE WITH Hitmancollectibles

RE: DONT TRADE WITH Hitmancollectibles
If at some point he does respond and send me my cards I will be the first to apologize to him, however at this point I doubt I am going to get my stuff and I am debating leaving him negative feedback. Its not hard to respond a message. Its annoying!!!

I just saw this guy online TODAY!! He bumped his "want to trade for" thread just this afternoon. Was I the only one who noticed? I bet Joba noticed!

In any event, I hope it works out for you man. The one time I got ripped off was on another site, thats why no matter how bad the site gets, I stick with trading with you guys on here.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

I did not see that and I checked the threads and I dont see it? I was out and about all day and just got home.
(12-15-2012, 10:32 PM)toddaray Wrote: I just saw this guy online TODAY!! He bumped his "want to trade for" thread just this afternoon. Was I the only one who noticed? I bet Joba noticed!

In any event, I hope it works out for you man. The one time I got ripped off was on another site, thats why no matter how bad the site gets, I stick with trading with you guys on here.

Here is his last post on 11/27/12 seems sincere?

Hey guys! Just got back into town late last night. I have a TON of pm's, trade offers, messages, etc. to go through, so hopefully this will be seen first. I will try to respond individually as fast as possible!

To those that completed deals with me as I was leaving, or shortly thereafter - I will start pulling cards tonight and probably tomorrow, and everyone's cards should be on their way by Thursday at the latest.

To those that we were in the middle of trades and cancelled or gave up - My apologies, I left the country for three weeks! If anyone would like to start again, please resend at your convenience.

To those that proposed new trades while I was gone - Feel free to resend at your convenience, or if you did not cancel, please be patient. I have a lot to sort through and have to give priority to those who are waiting for their new cards!

And to ALL - Hopefully you had a great Thanksgiving, and plenty of mojo while I was gone!!! I will be in touch as quickly as I can! -Matt

You tell me what to make of this when you he doesnt do what he says he was going to do. Dont trade on here if you cant fulfill your end of the bargain

(12-15-2012, 10:32 PM)toddaray Wrote: I just saw this guy online TODAY!! He bumped his "want to trade for" thread just this afternoon. Was I the only one who noticed? I bet Joba noticed!

I think you might be thinking of scott23hitman?

Yeah I think so too....lets not incriminate innocent bystanders...LOL.
(12-15-2012, 11:13 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: I think you might be thinking of scott23hitman?

If the guy is this late in shipping and is in fact logging on daily and ignoring message he deserves a negative. Communication is key, especially when he's this late and already has your end of the trade. Him just flat out ignoring you just makes him look guilty. I'm sure you'll get your stuff sooner or later and some nonsense excuse of why he didn't send on time and why he didn't respond to any messages. Seems to some with the territory in these situations.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(12-15-2012, 11:13 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: I think you might be thinking of scott23hitman?
I PM'd him and said the same. I think he was thinking of the wrong guy.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Can you change negative feedback after it is left? Because maybe he does have some excuse who knows, but a simple response with an explanation would be nice. I am not always punctual with messages but I always respond within 3-5 days even when I was in the hospital 2 weeks ago I was courteous enough to post a thread letting everyone know I was gonna be a week or 2. If I can respond from a hospital bed then he can respond from whatever rock he is under.
(12-15-2012, 11:30 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: If the guy is this late in shipping and is in fact logging on daily and ignoring message he deserves a negative. Communication is key, especially when he's this late and already has your end of the trade. Him just flat out ignoring you just makes him look guilty. I'm sure you'll get your stuff sooner or later and some nonsense excuse of why he didn't send on time and why he didn't respond to any messages. Seems to some with the territory in these situations.

You'd have to contact a moderator about that. I'm not sure if they ever gave them the ability to change feedback. If you know for sure they are logging on daily and not responding, and they got a negative its their own fault. If its one thing I see too much of around here its thread like that always apologizing for being gone for weeks or months at a time and not sending. If I took that long to ship and ignored pms and messages I'd expect negatives. I just can't see any justification for him not responding to you if you are 100% sure they are active daily on this site still and just not responding. Have you tried tracking them down on other tradesites or ebay?
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(12-15-2012, 11:37 PM)joba the clark Wrote: Can you change negative feedback after it is left? Because maybe he does have some excuse who knows, but a simple response with an explanation would be nice. I am not always punctual with messages but I always respond within 3-5 days even when I was in the hospital 2 weeks ago I was courteous enough to post a thread letting everyone know I was gonna be a week or 2. If I can respond from a hospital bed then he can respond from whatever rock he is under.

Once its done its done here. I think the negative is deserved possibly but it will also hurt your chances of getting your card IMO.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html