`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Angry Rangers fans, trade me your Hamilton!
12-13-2012, 10:23 PM
Angry Rangers fans, trade me your Hamilton!
I'm open to anything of his since I don't have much. lmk what you got! I'm also still open to trading for any of the guys in my signature.

[Image: 5kXMQ.jpg]
Collecting LAA Angels, Mariners, SF Giants, LA Lakers, NY Giants

Misc Players: Evan Longoria, Clayton Kershaw, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter, Ryan Braun, Matt Kemp, Danica Patrick, Bryce Harper
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2012, 08:08 AM
RE: Angry Rangers fans, trade me your Hamilton!
Hey! Stop trying to move in on my turf! :-)

I got some great steals on Ebay last night from mad Ranger fans, it was awesome. I finally won a 1999 Traded Auto, the biggest card of his I was missing, the "holy grail" of Hamilton autos. And the best part was I got it for $75 less than I had lost every other auction for! Hahahaha Someone was not happy about his leaving. I lowballed expecting a counteroffer, and the dude just accepted straight off.

[Image: foster_2_3.jpg]
(Thanks to phinzphan1372 for sig!)

Always looking for Arian Foster, Josh Hamilton, and Walter Payton
Click HERE to see my bucket!
12-14-2012, 08:11 AM
I've not watched MLB Network for a couple mornings now. Hamilton has been dealt? Time to watch some tv.

[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]
12-14-2012, 08:56 PM
(12-14-2012 08:08 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote:  Hey! Stop trying to move in on my turf! :-)

I got some great steals on Ebay last night from mad Ranger fans, it was awesome. I finally won a 1999 Traded Auto, the biggest card of his I was missing, the "holy grail" of Hamilton autos. And the best part was I got it for $75 less than I had lost every other auction for! Hahahaha Someone was not happy about his leaving. I lowballed expecting a counteroffer, and the dude just accepted straight off.

I guess I'm checking ebay!

[Image: 5kXMQ.jpg]
Collecting LAA Angels, Mariners, SF Giants, LA Lakers, NY Giants

Misc Players: Evan Longoria, Clayton Kershaw, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter, Ryan Braun, Matt Kemp, Danica Patrick, Bryce Harper
12-15-2012, 12:12 AM
first and foremost im and a angry ranger fan but i still love josh hamilton feel free to check my org i have a few hamiltons up for trade along some other angel players angel fans are in for a possible sic outfield with hamilton and trout