`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
early Xmas? 2 12-13 Limited breaks w/ scan

early Xmas? 2 12-13 Limited breaks w/ scan
so my LCS had a drawing for some stuff recently. Keep in mind, the "LCS" is just a little cubby hole in this big batting cage center and they barely have any product, I usually just go there for supplies. In any event, I won a $200 gift card!

I wanted to bust some Prizm, but they usually only have one product in at a time, and since Limited came out, that's what was there.

Good thing it was a free break, not a whole lot in either box, although one had an extra GU piece at least. All of the Kobe anthology cards were just commons. The base, btw, aren't numbered this year, and the best one was Manu Ginobli...couldn't even do well there! Here are the "hits"

[Image: 12-13Limitedhits001.jpg]

both the Crawford and Cousins are /99, the jersey cards are all /199. Good looking cards, just not a great break, but for free I won't complain Smile Everything is FS/FT, but be fair w/ offers until pricing is available. Thanks for looking!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: early Xmas? 2 12-13 Limited breaks w/ scan
yike, hope it serves as trade bait

I guess it depends on the person, but Demarcus Cousins auto and Karl Malone seems like much to me.

Like the Cousins auto. Let me know if you like anything in my org. Thanks!

(12-13-2012, 10:18 PM)netsfan1534 Wrote: Like the Cousins auto. Let me know if you like anything in my org. Thanks!
There's some NICE stuff in there, just nothing I need for my PC, or anything I can get w/ just the Cousins auto haha. PM if you'd be interested in buying.

And to the poster above, I agree, the Cousins auto and Malone GU are the two nicest pieces, but these would have been $95/box and even as trade bait I probably won't get more than about half of that in bv out of these total. That's why it was a rough break!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

I am in the process of buying a couple of these online.... lol that break kinda scares me a little. Nice Cousins though. Would you take another chance on these if you had/have the option?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Personally? probably not. The shop owner said he hadn't seen a decent hit the first 7 boxes of the 15-box case so I figured by that point I had good odds. Obviously not. I'm not usually big on the new stuff but that prism does look really good. He said he might get more in later, but that gift card was burning a hole in my pocket I didn't want to wait! Hindsight's always 20/20 I guess.

Sweet Cousins auto.

It's for sale/trade! I've been stockpiling my Richmond doubles for you too!

I am not touching limited at all, period. The check list is 300 cards and at $95 per box the math doesn't equate to a worthwhile project(but for free I would bust a few boxes so I agree with the decision). My next issue is...those Kobe anthology cards have certain numbers for certain products. Since I am not buying this product I might need those. Is there any chance you could shoot me the numbers of the ones you pulled?
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.