`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
what would you do?

RE: what would you do?
I think the seller owes YOU money. The card pictured is the one with the team name in white. The card with the team name in yellow is the more valuable card.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(12-13-2012, 12:18 PM)zeprock Wrote: I think the seller owes YOU money. The card pictured is the one with the team name in white. The card with the team name in yellow is the more valuable card.
I guess I confused everyone by that .... the card pictured was the card I was purchasing, or intended to purchase. According to him (seller), he sent me the Yellow Team name variant accidently .... all I noticed when I opened it, it was Mossi, it was 1958, it was PSA6 ... then I sent it out, oblivious to there being a variant. This is a picture of the card I bought, but not the card sent to me.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

personally i would feel slightly guilty about it and just check what the difference $$ would be. if less that $10 or $20 maybe buy a item around that price and tell him not to ship it.

But really he was the one at fault, so its your call
Currently collecting Ravel Santana Bowman Prospect Auto refractors!
Need: Red, Purple, Gold, Orange & Super.

If you see any items listed on eBay or for trade please let me know!!