`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Paying for org info?

Paying for org info?
For those that just pay for organizer, can you tell me if it includes any pricing? Also, i tried to find a link to purchasing the org but i only see individual sports or all access but nothing about the organizer. Can info & or link be posted?

RE: Paying for org info?
If you just pay for org, you get no pricing.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I don't know what your financial situation is like, but I'd definitely recommend getting the Online Price Guide subscription. Beckett is a great place to trade and the OPG makes it well worth it. It costs $9 a month or $81 a year. http://www.beckett.com/price-guides/baseball
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

If you buy an online price guide, you get the prices and the Organize is free

If you just buy the Organize, then you just get the Organize - no pricing.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

I don't see the link either to just the organizer only, just the reg sports or total access links. I am hesitant on renewing due to the slowness of this site. I made a post a few days ago about the unacceptability of being very slow & suddenly the site has been better.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(12-16-2012, 06:30 PM)krn001 Wrote: I don't see the link either to just the organizer only, just the reg sports or total access links. I am hesitant on renewing due to the slowness of this site. I made a post a few days ago about the unacceptability of being very slow & suddenly the site has been better.
I am completly with you on the slowness, it has gotten better over the last week but still not great...I think they moved from Dialup to ISDN...maybe next will be a DSL line and a dual core server processor.

Personally I usually do month to month on baseball since it includes Baseball Pricing, the org and allows me to work w/ the trade function knowing the prices. Since I usually only trade the winter months which is a few months out of the year I prefer the month the month