`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Latest addition to my Max Kepler PC - Updated March 10

Latest addition to my Max Kepler PC - Updated March 10
As a couple of you know through previous trades, I've started a PC of Twins prospect Max Kepler. I've made some decent progress so far, given my limited budget. I figured I'd share some of my additions. If you've got any available that you don't see here, let me know.

ITG
[Image: 5_zps359c8be2.jpg]

2010 Bowman Chrome - base, plate base auto
[Image: 4_zps6f993b4d.jpg]

2011 Tristar - Blue Auto/50, Orange/99, base
[Image: 3_zpse796de08.jpg]

2011 Bowman Sterling - Gold/50, Refractor/199, base
[Image: 1_zps928af589.jpg]

2011 Topps Heritage Minors - Red tint/620, Black/62, base
[Image: 2_zpsb81ee062.jpg]

Randoms - Gold/50, Green/25, both versions of mini
[Image: 6_zpsbec0212a.jpg]
Kepler

RE: Showing off some new PC stuff
Nice pickups!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Thanks, man. There's a couple on the Bay right now I'd really like, but the prices (one in particular) are insane. For now I have to stick with the low to mid-range stuff.
Kepler

How come you collect him? I'm interested.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

Just getting back into the hobby and I saw all these guys/gals and their awesome player PCs. I realized that with what I can/am willing to spend right now I can't go for guys like Trout, Harper, Jeter, etc. So I tried to pick a prospect from my team that might be a little easier to get. Also, not many 5-tool prospects from Germany out there, so I think it's kind of a cool story. Might have got a little harder now that Baseball America named him a Top-10 Appalachian League prospect after the season.
Kepler

Very nice, thanks for sharing. Awesome start to your PC.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

It is pretty cool.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

RE: Max Kepler PC (Jan. 19 update)
Things have slowed down a bit as the stuff I'm finding for sale is typically way more than I am willing to pay. I did manage to add three more and have another one on the way. As always, if you've got anything LMK. Always looking to make deals.

[Image: kep_zps030bf74c.jpg]

Say this on the Bay and had to pull the trigger.
[Image: kep2_zpsad140bcc.jpg]
Kepler

Have you checked out COMC. They might have something you haven't picked up yet. Never heard of the guy but non the less nice collection. Stay focused and don't over pay just because it slows down keep watching you never know when you can scoop up something nice.

(01-20-2013, 05:44 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Have you checked out COMC. They might have something you haven't picked up yet. Never heard of the guy but non the less nice collection. Stay focused and don't over pay just because it slows down keep watching you never know when you can scoop up something nice.
Thanks. He's still an under the radar type guy for now. Hopefully that'll change some day.

I haven't bought anything from there yet, but I've been checking it out as often as possible. There are some I don't have yet, but they're going for a little higher than I'm willing to pay right now.

I did just get a pretty sweet deal on the red version of the Between the Seams auto that'll showing up next week.
Kepler