`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Question About Topps Strata

Question About Topps Strata
Anybody know what the general thickness of the cards is going to be?? I read that they were gonna be on thicker card stock, but I have a case coming and need to buy some toploads... just wondering if the majority was going to be 55pt, 75pt, etc... Any help from the experts would much appreciated!
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

RE: Question About Topps Strata
There on @36pt stock according to the sell sheets ....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

I believe the clear cut autos are 180pt.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

Im not sure exactly what pt it is but, the base cards wont fit in a regular toploader if that helps at all. Retail is paper thin like retail Prime. The clear cut isn't I pulled is pretty thick but not as thick as a sweet spot auto. Hope this helped.
[Image: mAkA0.png]

I work 3rd shift, so it might take a day or two to get back to you. Trades usually don't get mailed out on Tuesdays-Thursdays. Thanks!
My Bucket
http://s1057.photobucket.com/albums/t389...r%20trade/

(12-23-2012, 06:35 AM)Zzeebb Wrote: Im not sure exactly what pt it is but, the base cards wont fit in a regular toploader if that helps at all. Retail is paper thin like retail Prime. The clear cut isn't I pulled is pretty thick but not as thick as a sweet spot auto. Hope this helped.
I was able to fit the base cards from the hobby packs in a regular toploader. Granted, it is a tight fit but I think a regular toploader is fine.