`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
what would you do?
12-13-2012, 11:18 AM
RE: what would you do?
I think the seller owes YOU money. The card pictured is the one with the team name in white. The card with the team name in yellow is the more valuable card.

I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

[Image: ZeprockSig3.jpg]

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2012, 03:49 PM
(12-13-2012 11:18 AM)zeprock Wrote:  I think the seller owes YOU money. The card pictured is the one with the team name in white. The card with the team name in yellow is the more valuable card.

I guess I confused everyone by that .... the card pictured was the card I was purchasing, or intended to purchase. According to him (seller), he sent me the Yellow Team name variant accidently .... all I noticed when I opened it, it was Mossi, it was 1958, it was PSA6 ... then I sent it out, oblivious to there being a variant. This is a picture of the card I bought, but not the card sent to me.

[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
Avatar and Banner courtesy of jbel4331. THANKS!
Topps should send me Flowers and Candy this Valentine's Day, because they've been screwing me pretty regularly throughout the year. Smile
12-14-2012, 09:37 AM
personally i would feel slightly guilty about it and just check what the difference $$ would be. if less that $10 or $20 maybe buy a item around that price and tell him not to ship it.

But really he was the one at fault, so its your call

Currently collecting Ravel Santana Bowman Prospect Auto refractors!
Need: Red, Purple, Gold, Orange & Super.

If you see any items listed on eBay or for trade please let me know!!