`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
generic team issue sets

generic team issue sets
Im looking for a few specific cards from what beckett has labeled simply "Red Sox Team Issue" this is different from sets such as Topps Red Sox or the Upper Deck sets I've also seen. They don't seem to release them every year either. Any one know anything about these? Better yet anyone know where I can find them??? Red Sox 2001, 2003 and 2004 to be very specific. Thanks
Tim Wakefield
656/839 78%
617/643 96% Non 1 of 1s
67/93 Autos
46/60 Memorabilia
39 one of ones

RE: generic team issue sets
I have some cards from a 2001 Red Sox Commemorative Set that is listed in the OPG. I don't have any duplicates to trade. The backs of the cards say "Amarak" on them. I have Cronin, Doerr, Foxx, Pedro, Speaker and Cy Young.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(12-12-2012, 03:40 PM)zeprock Wrote: I have some cards from a 2001 Red Sox Commemorative Set that is listed in the OPG. I don't have any duplicates to trade. The backs of the cards say "Amarak" on them. I have Cronin, Doerr, Foxx, Pedro, Speaker and Cy Young.
The set im looking for is/was current players at the time of the set. Ive read a few different things but the backs might be blank.
Tim Wakefield
656/839 78%
617/643 96% Non 1 of 1s
67/93 Autos
46/60 Memorabilia
39 one of ones

Probably stadium issues.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!