`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Michael Jordan #mj15E Upper Deck Authenticated

Michael Jordan #mj15E Upper Deck Authenticated
I have the UDA #MJ15Error card that was just validated by Beckett on Monday, 12/10/12. I am trying to find a proper value of the card, as it appears to be the only card in existence. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

From Beckett as of Monday, 12/10/12:
1995-1998 Upper Deck Authenticated
"1997 25,000 Career Point 22k Gold Err aCard #MJ15E/Career is incorrectly spelled CARRER."

RE: Michael Jordan #mj15E Upper Deck Authenticated
(12-12-2012, 08:32 AM)jmorris44 Wrote: I have the UDA #MJ15Error card that was just validated by Beckett on Monday, 12/10/12. I am trying to find a proper value of the card, as it appears to be the only card in existence. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

From Beckett as of Monday, 12/10/12:
1995-1998 Upper Deck Authenticated
"1997 25,000 Career Point 22k Gold Err aCard #MJ15E/Career is incorrectly spelled CARRER."
It would help if you had a scan of the card.
[Image: Sig_zps7c9cccea.jpg]

I have tried. The picture is "too large."

If it's the only card in existence like you said, then placing a value on it would be kind of hard. It's an error card with a misspelled word on it, pretty sure the value on it isn't as high as you may think. Best advice would be to put it up for auction on the bay and see where it goes...

Andrew "Good Luck"

I have added it as my avatar. Beckett has indicated none have been reported. UD investigated and authenticated. They cannot confirm a "one of a kind" ...
One more try!

(12-12-2012, 09:44 AM)Troubless Wrote: It would help if you had a scan of the card.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The best I could do waste make it my avatar. Please let me know.

Pretty sure they would have nombered it if they went through all the trouble just to make one card. Or at least remember they made it.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

They made 10,000 of them. They were supposed to have destroyed all of the glaring error cards. All others are properly numbered and correct. This one is the only one know, at his point.

Yup...just a printing error. As far as I know, it wasn't corrected and only the one "error" version exists. Mine are spelled wrong too. So probably nothing big about it for any change in value...unless someone can come up with a "corrected" version.
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

It was corrected. I've seen the corrected, just not the uncorrected.