`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 Topps Chrome Refractors

2012 Topps Chrome Refractors
So I opened a box of Topps Chrome and I got a refractor hot box. All of the cards were refractors so I have around 85 base refractors. The question I have is whether or not I should attempt to complete the set or if I should just trade/sell them off. I'm already attempting to finish a few sets so I'm kind of leaning towards trading/selling them. Any thoughts on this?
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

RE: 2012 Topps Chrome Refractors
I'd say it depends on which ones you already have. If you've nabbed the "expensive" ones already, I'd say go for it. If you still need all of the big ones, maybe use them as trade bait for someone that's trying to finish it off.
Kepler

That's what I was thinking. I didn't pull a Harper or Darvish and those seem to be the 2 most expensive and Darvish doesn't even sell that much anymore so I guess I'll be adding them to the org sometime soon!

I dont know but I just wanted to say how sweet that COMPLETE rainbow is.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

(12-11-2012, 06:41 PM)toddaray Wrote: I dont know but I just wanted to say how sweet that COMPLETE rainbow is.
Thanks! Sadly it is missing the superfractor, but I feel that I'm lucky enough to have the atomic /10 in my possession

There's 220 in the set, right?
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I was going to do the refractor set, I have about 50-60 different ones but I may trade mine off. If you are interested let me know.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

If you do decide to trade can you check me for the ones I need? Only need a few to complete my set. If your going for the set I have about 30 or so for trade.