`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Newest Indian TREVOR BAUER!!!

WTTF Newest Indian TREVOR BAUER!!!
Loved this kid and was collecting him before the deal, but now that he's an Indian, I must have everything of his! Particularly looking for autos, but lemme know what you got. Will trade in your favour a bit for nice Bauer cards. Send offer, or post here and lemme know what you've got. Cheers! THE TRIBE GOT TREVOR BAUER!!!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: WTTF Newest Indian TREVOR BAUER!!!
I added some you might be interested in. Check me.

I've got a bunch as you know so lets trade, congrats man dbacks gave him away for nothing!!! Stupid organization of mine that they are! Only selling my top cards but have plenty of other I will trade
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

I wanted him out of Arizona but I don't know how much better Cleveland will be for him lol. I'm glad I snagged some high end stuff of his when I did.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Has anyone even heard of the "second coming of Jeter" they got in exchange for him? I knew Towers didn't like him, but jeez. If that's all it took, I wish my Twins had gone after him.
Kepler

I couldn't believe was I was reading when I saw the news. I have never really heard anything at all about the guys the Indians gave up for him! What a steal!
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

offer sent

Sent you an offer with comments
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]