Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Opinions on Just Minors

Opinions on Just Minors
What is your opinion of Just Minors?

I was thinking of trying out the game used autograph bat for only 100$ and see who I pull, or maybe a mini helmet.

Reason is I have a 150 to spend and I was thinking of doing this and a $50 box instead of buying one box of triple threads

I 've been throwing this back and forth for days Idk....

I love game used memorbilia, but I've always wanted to open a triple threads box where maybe I'll get a book!
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

RE: Opinions on Just Minors
the chance of getting a game used bat is only 1 per case. i dont really see the point of spending the extra 40 or 50 bucks on the game used box over the regular box. they are very hit or miss and the reselling isnt the best unless you hit a main guy. i got lucky when i did a mystery jersey and bat a couple of years ago when i hit a jason heyward jersey and a carlos gonzalez bat. the second time i tried a signed bat i got desmond jennings- figured i did ok until i tried to sell it.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

They're hit or miss, definitely, but when you get a "hit" box, it is pretty big.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

You could probably get a couple of pretty nice cards for $150 if your mind isn't set on breaking open a box.

I bought a bat and a ball box from the 2012 series just for fun. I wasn't expecting much, just a little fun. So for $100 total, I got a Miguel Cabrera Bat and a Pete Rose inscribed baseball (thanks Mickey Mantle for naming me Charlie Hustle). I'm pretty happy with the results, but think I will quit while I'm ahead.

I've bought some of the Mystery Bats, and got several gamers. If you are more interested in getting a "gamer" and less concerned with getting "a name", it's pretty cool. That being said, not being a big modern baseball guy, I just think what i got were cool, and I've heard of them. They can be pretty beat up, and even cracked!
As for "resale", it's not the best product for that. I know a guy who pulled a FILTHY cracked, beat up, pine tar covered Heyward bat. Everybody wanted it, but they all wanted to seriously low-ball him on the price.

I'm going to say if you're thinking about Just Minors, you might want to look at Onyx too. They put out auto'd balls and game used gloves, and randomly insert redemptions for game used items like hats, gloves, cleats, bats etc. The majority of thier autos are prospects, most of which they have under contract, so they sign alot for them. But, if you can track down Onyx ICONS, it's an all-H.O.F. auto product, with some pretty high end inclusions (like say... Ted Williams..). I also pulled a Johnny Bench auto'd ball inscribed "Big Red Machine" out of their National Edition..

If you are looking for "old Timers", you could also look at Historic Autographs, although I'd be REALLY picky about which product you buy. The main draw there is all of their items are PSA/DNA slabbed/graded...
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)