`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2008 Razor Signature Edition

2008 Razor Signature Edition
This is one of my black friday boxes. The first scan is of the guys I've never heard of. If anyone can tell me anything good about these guys I'd be much appreciative. I figure that if I havent heard of them yet then it's probably too late for them. Nothing is loaded up yet, but they will all be for trade. Let me know if you guys are interested in something and I'll check you for it.

[Image: RazorMayo_0004.jpg]

[Image: RazorMayo_0005.jpg]
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

RE: 2008 Razor Signature Edition
i'm pretty sure castillo is the cubs starting catcher(i could very well be wrong), bobby bundy is dylan bundys brother, blackmon was in the majors with the rockies last year. thats about all i've got for you. this was such a wasted product. they had great (exclusive) signers but design was crap and they never tried to follow up or improve. it really sucked that they gave so many exclusive dealssince i really wanted a bowman chrome auto of brett lawrie in a brewers uni.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

DJ Mitchell was in the Yankees system but has since been trade before the 2012 season. Can't remeber off the top of my head as to where.

Thanks for the heads up on the players guys. It is a weird product since it has since disappeared after getting the commitments from such good players. How long were the players wrapped up with Razor? I figured that for $35, 10 autos was a good deal. I guess it could have gone a lot worse but I was really hoping for a Posey, Lawrie or Stanton.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

i think they were locked up until they made their mlb debut. if memory serves me correctly, the exclusive deals were only on their minor league cards. since razor didnt want to make minor league baseball cards anymore the contracts defaulted.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Nice pulls!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]