`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
tons i need to unload !!

tons i need to unload !!
I have Batman cards o pee chee , topps , stadium etc all years movie cards , jack n. Devito keaton etc let me know if you need some may have complete sets would like to trade for some ninja turtle , gi Joe , robo cop etc any movie cards from the 80's early 90s send me a message and well see what we can do

RE: tons i need to unload !!
I save 1 of ANY NON-SPORTS cards I can get. I have 100's so I'm looking to trade for what I don't have.
My cards span from the 50's thru the presant. but I know there are many I don't have. (example of don't haves are - Chu-Bops 1981-83 9 series,Cows 1888, family guy 2005, lone ranger 1940-50-97 etc,) Anyway u get the Idea wide spread many diff cards. hope we can trade some.... jim

Yea man we can work something out I don't want much just I'd rather some one else enjoy these cause I have complete sets of then all for my pc

u have a list of trade cards and or what u want

U got any things from the 80's or early 90's ? If not ill just send them to you

I have a lot from then but don't have ALL because I don't even know whats all out there .. I check my list but don't know how it stacks up to what u have (u probly have much I don't have..)
I didn't have a list of years just card names and what #. What do u have that is out of the ordinary. and what do u need , maybe I have it. thanks jim

(12-10-2012, 05:57 PM)bamamania89 Wrote: I have Batman cards o pee chee , topps , stadium etc all years movie cards , jack n. Devito keaton etc let me know if you need some may have complete sets would like to trade for some ninja turtle , gi Joe , robo cop etc any movie cards from the 80's early 90s send me a message and well see what we can do
I have many cards to trade and many I still need. Please check http://sinbaad.angelfire.com/ (I am in process of updating)