`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1997-98 Finest series 1 w/ scan

1997-98 Finest series 1 w/ scan
Fun fun break. Great looking cards. Did pretty well, at least odds-wise. That seems to be my pattern lately, beating the odds but with ho-hum players.

24 packs, pulled 6 silver parallels (1:4; best was Reggie Miller) two bronze refractors (1:12; Kidd, Antoine Walker) two silver embossed (1:16, Malone, Damon Stoudamire) one gold parallel (1:24; Joe Smith)

Then towards the end of the box, I saw a gold die-cut, 1:96 packs...a member of the '92 Dream Team!!

[Image: 97-98finestbreak001.jpg]

Yeah, not exactly the dream team member I was hoping for lol. Everything's for sale/trade as usual, thanks for looking!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: 1997-98 Finest series 1 w/ scan
I just inadvertently won a box of these on eBay for $105.00. To be honest, I don't even really want it anymore but after I lost the last one to you I entered a high bid of $105 and got it...Want another one? hahahah.

Any MJs in there?

U just cant stay away from the wax buck...No Paytons lately though, whats up with that?!?!?
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Not to bad nice gold
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(12-10-2012, 02:53 PM)user_3n5kp Wrote: I just inadvertently won a box of these on eBay for $105.00. To be honest, I don't even really want it anymore but after I lost the last one to you I entered a high bid of $105 and got it...Want another one? hahahah.

Any MJs in there?

Just the bronze base which I already had. Also, not sure if you were joking, but if I have any cards you need, I'd consider a cash/trade combo. Can't spend that much though til after the holidays, but I did enjoy the break!

Sorry crime, just the bronze base GP too, I've lost my touch even for trade bait!

I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

(12-10-2012, 05:39 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Just the bronze base which I already had. Also, not sure if you were joking, but if I have any cards you need, I'd consider a cash/trade combo. Can't spend that much though til after the holidays, but I did enjoy the break!

Sorry crime, just the bronze base GP too, I've lost my touch even for trade bait!
Still debating if I want to rip it. That mj gold refractor is a sexy card. It's likely not in there but still looks like a fun rip and I've never opened a single pack of these. Will look at the trade stuff though.

(12-10-2012, 10:05 PM)user_3n5kp Wrote: Still debating if I want to rip it. That mj gold refractor is a sexy card. It's likely not in there but still looks like a fun rip and I've never opened a single pack of these. Will look at the trade stuff though.
It was a fun rip. The embossed cards look pretty awesome, even better than the refractors, IMHO. Of course if I had pulled a numbered refractor and not just a couple bronze ones, I might be singing a different tune haha.

Buck, Which Silver did you get other than the miller?? still need a few for my set..
Thanks

ahh Antoine Walker. Love it

Buck, Thanks for the offer. I am really only looking for MJ Star Co cards an 87-88 fleer sticker BGS 9 and just getting started on some of the earlier inserts. Didn't see any on your organize.

I don't really collect the mid/late 90s stuff but had a serious itch to rip and this ended up as an impulse buy. I'll probably scratch the itch and end up with a ton of crap I have no need for. Aside from any MJs and maybe a few of my other favorite 90s guys I'll post scans of anything and they will be available for fire sale/trade.

Box set to arrive on my bday...Here's to pulling a numbered MJ refractor!