Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My Christmas Contest:: NOTE***EXTENDED TO AFTER CHRISTMAS

My Christmas Contest:: NOTE***EXTENDED TO AFTER CHRISTMAS
[Image: 3145210290_2fa0e6a83f-2.jpg]

I usually put together packages at this time of year for several members of the Beckett Community. Due to an overwhelming work schedule and a crazy year, I had to retool my gifting this year. I've decided to make a package of a lil' of dis and a lil' of dat and give it away to one lucky person. I thought about the different ways I could do this, but I have chosen to make this very simple.

ANNOUNCING............DUCH'S CHRISTMAS CONTEST REDUX

I didn't realize that not many people would have a picture with Santa (sorry bout that), so to make it fair for everyone so everyone can enter, I decided to change the requirements. Here's the new entry:

Say your favorite NFL team has to change their name due to some unknown reason. Same city, different name. Try and come up with a new name for your favorite NFL team. Please keep it clean LOL.

RULES FOR THE CONTEST:
The contest is going to run until December 17th, after which I will post all of the submissions into a folder. On December 18, there will be a 24 hour voting period. Choose your favorite name from the bunch, and the one with the most votes will win. Very simple

Good Luck, and hoping this turns out to be fun!
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

RE: My Christmas Contest
Nice contest. I don't have any photos with santa--we never went Sad
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(12-10-2012, 09:22 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Nice contest. I don't have any photos with santa--we never went Sad
+1......never had one either cause I do not celebrate Christmas .....my dad is middle eastern so we never celebrated or had a tree.....use to get presents on new years....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

This might be a blast to watch but alas, I ALSO do not have any pics of me with Santa as a child. I did assist Santa many times, dressing up as him to help out with getting lists from the good little girls and boys..and sending them to the North Pole via RPS - Reindeer Postal Service...
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Before anyone makes a comment, no Santa was not a kid in the 50's.

[Image: 1rstchristmas.jpg]

And my team name name would be Dallas Blue Devils
[Image: Dallas-1.jpg]

RE: My Christmas Contest:: NOTE***ENTRY HAS CHANGED
Before the Vikings finally got a stadium deal done and all of the rumors moving out of Minnesota to L.A., I would have liked to had the name changed to Minneapolis Lakers so L.A. could have taken two of them. They are both purple and gold too Smile
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(12-09-2012, 11:15 AM)Duchovny2 Wrote: Say your favorite NFL team has to change their name due to some unknown reason. Same city, different name. Try and come up with a new name for your favorite NFL team. Please keep it clean LOL.
The Carolina Flight - Superman is taking off!
Looking for Carolina Panthers & Sterling Marlin!

My favorite team isn't the Jets but I think they should be called NY Grounded (meaning they never took flight)

I would call my G-men the NY Sackmasters

I kinda like the St. Louis Archers with the Archers having a double entendre of, well, the arch, and their helmets could picture the arch but it is actually an arrow...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Well with the Redskins having the native american insensitive name (i think its fine but there are always those people that gotta say something) I would think the name would change to

The Washington Politically Correct

MERRY XMAS!!!
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%