`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
30 for 30

30 for 30
good morning all!! well last nite after the Heisman winner was announced, i realized that a new 30 for 30 was on. and the person, Bo freaking Jackson.
well i had to watch it since he played here for the Royals(was lucky enough to catch one of the games when i visited kc as a kid).
anyways, it was really good. how this kid grew up and played both baseball and football. and how the Bucs screwed him over saying that he had permission to go for a visit. and then, he screwed them over by going into the baseball draft.
i felt like this was one of the best 30 for 30 i've seen in a long time. who knows where this guy's career could have gone if it werent for that hip injury.
wanted to see if anyone else caught the episode.
thanks

RE: 30 for 30
I have it recorded on dvr. look forward to watching it.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Unfortunately, I missed it.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I did get to catch it and thought it was great like you said. I'm not a Bo fan but that was an excellent story.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Great show! All the bo Jackson psa's in my eBay store sold last night! He was the best and the best video game running back of all time! Super Tecmo Bowl god!
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]