`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random acts of kindness and moving

Random acts of kindness and moving
Much to my surprise, there were two bubble mailers in the mail with no completed trades or won auctions in my queue. One package contained three cards needed for the PC that a well respected member on these boards "donated" to me. Thank you! The other package contained three Forsberg cards from a name I do not recognize and will not state. To this member thank you as well!

On a separate note, I am moving from Michigan to Minnesota. Currently, I have all my cards packed and will not be settled in until after Christmas. Therefore, trading is on hold and I will begin/finish trading once I'm unpacked.

Thanks,
Nick

RE: Random acts of kindness and moving
Very cool. But, Michigan to Minnesota? Why would you want to leave the great state of Michigan? NOooooooooooooooooo don't leave. We need you. Smile
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

That is awesome, Nick! Congrats to you for the pick-ups, and kudos to the members who gave you a great hand! I hope that all of your packing and moving goes easily for you. MY son is in Eagan, MN. You going to be close to there?

Randi

coolness and i hope you have a great move

my cards from my move is still in storage which is sad
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Always love random acts of kindness.

Good luck in your move.

Goodluck with the move and happy holidays
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Thanks everyone for the wishes. We are in Blaine, MN not that close to Eagan. Check out my box breaks in the box breaks forum.

(12-31-2012, 06:11 PM)hockeynick1721 Wrote: Thanks everyone for the wishes. We are in Blaine, MN not that close to Eagan. Check out my box breaks in the box breaks forum.
Mt son is in Eagan... Sad If you happen to see an adorable six-year-old blonde boy, give me a nudge and let me know how he looks. Wink Glad to know that you got there safely! Enjoy the town... I know that it's a great one!

Randi