`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Hey
12-08-2012, 09:36 PM
Thumbs Down Hey
New here, some people here may recognize me from the ea madden ultimate team or du forums, but idk if any madden players are on here. I am I interested in collection cards but idk how to start out. I currently buy topps packs from Walmart every once in a while, and the best card I have is a rookie Patrick Willis card.
Any advice on which packs to buy and where to purchase them?
Thanks in advance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2012, 10:29 PM
RE: Hey
Welcome! If you're going to buy retail walmart or target is pretty popular, different brands may have different things in them depending on where you buy. Walmart exclusive/target exclusive ect. I would recommend buying hobby if you can. At least then you get a chance to pull something good though retail is slowly getting better at giving hits out of them.

[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]
12-09-2012, 10:25 AM
(12-08-2012 10:29 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote:  Welcome! If you're going to buy retail walmart or target is pretty popular, different brands may have different things in them depending on where you buy. Walmart exclusive/target exclusive ect. I would recommend buying hobby if you can. At least then you get a chance to pull something good though retail is slowly getting better at giving hits out of them.

Noob question, but what is hobby?.. Lol
12-09-2012, 11:03 AM
When someone refers to "hobby" it usually means packs or products available only at a local trading card shop.

[Image: 1fc98a2e-3f1b-4684-b457-5698df3e563a_zps2afda44b.jpg]
12-11-2012, 02:29 PM
Welcome to the hobby topps retail from walmart is a good way to start set collecting

[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK