`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
does this ruth look right?

RE: does this ruth look right?
the only problem is the jsa loa was for the mastro auction so the auto doesnt have a id # and the loa doesnt jave a picture of the auto on it
The only thing that bugs me about the loa is that it doesnt have a picture of the auto on it. Jsa authenticated it for the mastro auction it was sold at but the loa doesnt have a picture of it or a id #
[Image: ruthauto2.jpg]

called jsa and it is in fact genuine. seller wants 2800

honestly its a gamble. there a guys who sit around all day practicing these autos and finally get it right and it passes
Currently collecting Ravel Santana Bowman Prospect Auto refractors!
Need: Red, Purple, Gold, Orange & Super.

If you see any items listed on eBay or for trade please let me know!!

do you think 2800 for it is a good deal?

I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but if you need to ask opinions on whether an item is worth $2,800.... you shouldn't pay that kind of money for it.

Just my 2 cents, but I don't like to buy autos on plain white cards like that. Don't know why, I just don't. I would say to save it and put it towards a signed ball or something. I would rather even buy a nice card for $2,800, but that's just me.

I definintly see your point and youre right. Thats a good amount of money and to have any doubts makes me think I should take your advice and just save it. thanks for the input man