`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
I just wanted to post my Redskins PC, so here it is.

RE: I just wanted to post my Redskins PC, so here it is.
HTTR!!!
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

This thread is just like the Energizer Bunny...It keeps going and going and going and going lol.

You have a very diverse PC and I personally love the Hankersons especially the patches!

But...

I have to ask...

Where is JT? lol.

Keep up the good work!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

HTTR Man Love it Bro I will check and see if I have any Dupes of portis GU or Autos
Photobucket

Thank you, some nice insight! Thank you for sharing.

(12-07-2012, 04:50 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: Nice Gary Clark autograph (had no idea that they were out there and now have to find one).

This is how good and dominant Gary Clark was at James Madison University - i remember watching him play live in college when i was about 5 years old approximately 30 years ago. i still say i've never watched a more exciting better football player than Gary Clark was in college (i'd argue that as good as Charles Haley was, he couldn't take over a game like Gary Clark could - David Meggett is probably the only player i've seen play who came close when he was at Townson) - all the quarterback had to do is get it within about 10 yards of him and he would catch it - and while he never really did this in the pros, he was even better on kick off and punt returns. JMU will probably never ever get a better offensive player than Gary Clark.

Some other really nice stuff as well. Nice overall collection even though i don't like Washington.

I hope they take out the Ravens tomorrow, I have been really giving it to my in laws, I'd hate to have to eat all those words that have been spewing out of my mouth this week...lol

(12-07-2012, 05:56 PM)mik253 Wrote: HTTR!!!

Thank you, I will eventually get one, He doesn't have too many since he was only there a year

(12-07-2012, 06:16 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: This thread is just like the Energizer Bunny...It keeps going and going and going and going lol.

You have a very diverse PC and I personally love the Hankersons especially the patches!

But...

I have to ask...

Where is JT? lol.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you, that would be great.

(12-07-2012, 09:17 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: HTTR Man Love it Bro I will check and see if I have any Dupes of portis GU or Autos
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

hi b - law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: donssig.gif]
Collec
ting:
Joe Flacco, Ray Rice and Davone Bess
and any other Ravens and Hawaii Alu
m that catches my eye
http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i409/ravens1fan/