`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Roosters Auto MEM Insert RC Trade Thread Lots of Scans Looking for Skins and set

Roosters Auto MEM Insert RC Trade Thread Lots of Scans Looking for Skins and set
As the title states looking for My Skins Needs and set needs as well I trade BV for BV so If I have an auto and you have enough cards That I can use I will trade send open offers and I would be willing to take a look if you dont see a card thats in a Scan but not in the org Send a message or reply and I will Let you know if its still available Thanks

The first cards (single scans)will be here by Tuesday so I will ship then you can wait till then as well if you would like

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
DaRel Scott #/249
Erik Ainge #/300
Tashard Choice #/250

Photobucket

Photobucket
Rhett Bomar #/300
College Ties Harrell/Crabtree #/899
LaDanian Tomlinson #/999
Moreno/Stafford #/899
Kaluka Maiava #/100

Part 2
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shea and Weedon are gone
Photobucket

RE: Roosters Auto MEM Insert RC Trade Thread Lots of Scans Looking for Skins and set
Interested in that Anthony McCoy. Didn't see it loaded in your org.. Can you check me for it?
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

RE: Roosters Auto MEM Insert RC Trade Thread Lots of Scans Looking for Skins and set
(12-08-2012, 05:04 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: Interested in that Anthony McCoy. Didn't see it loaded in your org.. Can you check me for it?
Offer sent
Photobucket

bump for a Skins win
Photobucket