`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Weekend Trade Thread a Little Something for Everyone Scans Galore take a L@@K!!!!

Weekend Trade Thread a Little Something for Everyone Scans Galore take a L@@K!!!!
The title pretty much says it all, not really looking for anything in particular. I am currently working on a set of the 2012 Topps 1965 Minis down to about 23 needed, other than that, looking for anything that might caught my eye. Of course like just about everyone else always looking for Andrew Luck and RGIII. Please send offers I don't mind looking through your organize, but I am not crazy about looking through Photo Buckets. All offers will be answered, Thanks for looking and here are the scans:

[Image: 12-08tradethread001.jpg]

[Image: 12-08tradethread.jpg]

[Image: 12-08tradethread006.jpg]

[Image: 12-08tradethread003.jpg]

[Image: 12-08tradethread002.jpg]

[Image: 12-08tradethread005.jpg]

[Image: 12-08tradethread004.jpg]

Always looking for Gordon Beckham, Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffery, Chris Sale, Anthony Rizzo, Jared Mitchell, and other Chicago sports Rookies, Autos, and Game Used. All offers will be answered Thanks for Looking and Happy Trading!!

RE: Weekend Trade Thread a Little Something for Everyone Scans Galore take a L@@K!!!!
Interested in the Julios. Lmk if you see anything you need.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

RE: Weekend Trade Thread a Little Something for Everyone Scans Galore take a L@@K!!!!
Offer sent for the Miller and Kuechly

Would like shot at the von miller
My org is in process of being updated.
PC Guys: Tebow/Tulowitzki
Teams: Rockies/Broncos/Nuggets
If you have something feel free to send open offer or pm me and ill check through my cards.

[Image: image_zps4e5d0b51.jpg]

(12-08-2012, 02:12 PM)puma7995 Wrote: Offer sent for the Miller and Kuechly
counter sent lmk

(12-08-2012, 02:05 PM)foleylion08 Wrote: Interested in the Julios. Lmk if you see anything you need.
Sorry didn't see anything that caught my eye

Always looking for Gordon Beckham, Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffery, Chris Sale, Anthony Rizzo, Jared Mitchell, and other Chicago sports Rookies, Autos, and Game Used. All offers will be answered Thanks for Looking and Happy Trading!!

Check for the Julios, Von Miller, and Ingram

(12-08-2012, 04:14 PM)akaus Wrote: Check for the Julios, Von Miller, and Ingram
Sorry didn't see anything I can use at this time

(12-08-2012, 02:17 PM)bmansell33 Wrote: Would like shot at the von miller
Offer sent lmk

I like the Quick and the Bradford!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(12-08-2012, 05:40 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I like the Quick and the Bradford!
Offer sent lmk

I like that prizm hillman!
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols