`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
12/5 Mailday

12/5 Mailday
Ok 1st we have my Cutler, Urlacher, Peppers add that I purchased. Then 2 TTT of Cutler when he played for Denver from a trade on SCF. Lastly I have a Osweiler from a trade on here. The 2 older TTT came from a smoking home obvisouly so I just wanted to make a public announcement. If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me (I don't want to hear opinions from people that are pro-smoking just stating my preference). Thanks.

[Image: jpg_0001-2.jpg]
[Image: jpg_0002-2.jpg]
[Image: jpg_0003-2.jpg]
[Image: jpg_0004_zps633384c5.jpg]
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

RE: 12/5 Mailday
nice adds! really like triple threads!
that sucks about the smoke smelling cards....people should say up front if they are kept in a smoking environment
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

Thanks, yeah they should. I list on my auctions that they come from a smoke free home and are adult owned....it would of made me stir clear if I knew that's for sure.

(12-05-2012, 02:46 PM)brentboudreaux1 Wrote: nice adds! really like triple threads!
that sucks about the smoke smelling cards....people should say up front if they are kept in a smoking environment

I love those triple threads. I'm still hunting down some seahawks ones from a few years back.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Thanks, I'm really starting to appreciate TTT more and more as time goes on.

(12-05-2012, 03:06 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: I love those triple threads. I'm still hunting down some seahawks ones from a few years back.

Here's the two I have. I'm still looking for the others but they're hard to come by.....obviously if I only have 2\\[Image: Scan1201.jpg]
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

I only have 4 and those 2 are sweet looking....wish mine had some different color patch on same spot.

(12-05-2012, 03:29 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Here's the two I have. I'm still looking for the others but they're hard to come by.....obviously if I only have 2.

Nice! I dig TTT cards alot. Great pickups. I just think those relic cards are really sweet for some reason.

Sorry you got a cancer card. I had that happen to me once. When I opened the package the smell was so bad and strong, I thought the guy must have blown some smoke in it as he sealed the package just to be a jerk. Really considered throwing the card out or returning it, but decided to just try to air it out the best I could...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks man, yeah this is my second time I've got some and I'm done with it....I would rather pay more for the smell free ones and or trade higher to the guy/gal that keeps them scent free. I think I can save them but I shouldn't of had that choice.

(12-05-2012, 04:43 PM)nineof Wrote: Nice! I dig TTT cards alot. Great pickups. I just think those relic cards are really sweet for some reason.

Sorry you got a cancer card. I had that happen to me once. When I opened the package the smell was so bad and strong, I thought the guy must have blown some smoke in it as he sealed the package just to be a jerk. Really considered throwing the card out or returning it, but decided to just try to air it out the best I could...