http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/21274...g-pro-bowl

I'm not surprised
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

RE: i found this interesting..
interesting read.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Yes good read indeed. I'll be watching to see how this year pans out....
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

well if he what he did is true, then he deserves it, thats how i feel. very good read too.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

quite ironic as that's how the commish wants them to play the whole game. the media says that the pro bowl is soft, but when they go hard after a guy, even because they felt a player was being a prima dona, then they get all up in arms about it?! the pro bowl wouldn't be in jeopardy if they played hard the whole game.

(12-05-2012, 03:27 PM)kstjst Wrote: quite ironic as that's how the commish wants them to play the whole game. the media says that the pro bowl is soft, but when they go hard after a guy, even because they felt a player was being a prima dona, then they get all up in arms about it?! the pro bowl wouldn't be in jeopardy if they played hard the whole game.
The pro bowl is restrictive and there is no reason to "play hard". The defense cant blitz or do stunts just straight 4 man rush. LAME no matter what and should just be a time to relax and enjoy, if it doesn't sell tickets as is then cancel the game and do a punt pass kick type drills competition as others have suggested already.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

This shouldn't really be a surprise to anyone who has watched Cam play. He does his Superman celebration after scoring a TD when his team is down by multiple TD's and the game is all but over.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

I found out they were playing football Smile Why no one cares about the pro bowl
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile

Very interesting kinda gives a little insight into him. Make a person wonder exactly how hard his teammates play for him.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

Scam Newton. Does he still sign his cards two completely different ways?
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]